Welcome to CST employment center for those seeking career opportunities with CST Inc. the online memory solution company. If you are dynamic, creative and looking for a challenging career, look to join the SIMMTESTER.COM team . There's a reason why we're the leading memory solution company...it's all in our team of people!
We now have open for below position
Hardware Development Engineer
- Design, build and test hardware solutions (PCB) for custom platforms which leverage a wide range of embedded technologies.
- Product development including creating technical specifications, development, testing and design up to and including production.
- Candidates should also be comfortable debugging hardware with a wide range of test equipment and analysis tools.
- 2 + years electronic schematic design and PCB layout implement
- Able to work with development kits, integrating micro-controllers for prototyping Testing and prototyping board designs
- Basic FPGA firmware development and debug Experience in soldering and assembly of SMD components Experience with DRAM technologies including DDR.
- Experience with lab equipment such as power supplies, multimeters, etc., as well as knowledge and exposure to hardware design
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills Expertise in hardware design and engineering of electronic products
- Experience designing electrical products
- Support hardware/software integration and software validation
- Strong Communication Skills
- BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to:
** Replace [at] with @ sign