Fix Your Memory Module

Industry News
CST News
Member Area
Tester Brochure
Demo Library
Tester FAQs

biology medicine news product technology definition

Friday, May 25, 2018
Industry News
Xiaomi Corp. filed record value IPO in Hong Kong stock market 5/4/2018
Xiaomi is looking to raise in the initial public offering, it’s expected to be at least $10 billion, people with knowledge of the matter have said, and could value the business as high as $100 billion.
Cadence Design Systems provides DDR5 interface IP 5/4/2018
Cadence says it has prototyped its first IP interface in silicon for a preliminary version of the DDR5 standard being developed in JEDEC.
Infineon optimistic on revenue growth 5/4/2018
Infineon said it expected revenues in the year to Sept. 30 to grow by 4-7 percent, lifting the lower end of the range by a percentage point from earlier guidance
EU to Trump "No tariff negotiation under thread" 5/4/2018
The 28-country EU has warned that it will retaliate if Trump goes ahead with the tariffs by May 31, a development that could set off a trans-Atlantic trade war.
Apple’s chief financial officer predicts memory price drop 5/3/2018
Luca Maestri said that he thought a corner was about to be turned for both NAND and DRAM memory prices, leading to an eventual decrease as we move into 2019.
Chip sles continue to grow 5/3/2018
Sales of semiconductors reached US$111.1 billion during the first quarter of 2018, an increase of 20% compared to the first quarter of 2017, according to The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA).
ARM China JV is now under Chinese investor control 5/3/2018
The jv is called ‘Arm mini China’ and Chinese investors own 51% of the jv’s equity. The other 49% is held by Softbank.
TSMC has agressive plans for 7 and 5nm process 5/3/2018
TSMC aims to start risk production of a 5-nm node in the first half of 2019, focusing on mobile and high-performance computing chips.
Xiaomi is ready to launch Mi 7 on May 23 5/2/2018
Xiaomi Mi 7 is one of the most awaited phones from the company, it has so far been silent on the subject of its launch.
Spin Transfer Technologies unveils new MRAM 5/2/2018
Announced at Intermag, a conference on applied magnetism, Spin Transfer Technologies (STT)'s Precessional Spin Current (PSC) structure has the potential to enhance MRAM's density and zero leakage capabilities.
 1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  

CST Inc. Memory Tester DDR Tester
Copyright © 1994 - 2018 CST, Inc. All Rights Reserved