Thursday, August 8, 2013
New DDR4 SPD Programmer Dedicated to DDR4 UDIMM, RDIMM and SODIMM Modules
As memory module manufacturers are rushing into producing the new DDR4 memory modules, one basic tool they lack is the SPD programmer that programs the SPD EEProm on the DDR4 module after the module is assembled.
CST’s New DDR4 Ez-SPD DIMM/SODIMM Programmer is exactly designed to solve this problem. This low cost SPD EEPROM programmer is PC hosted through the common PC USB port. It allows easy reading and programming of SPD codes on DDR4 DIMM modules. It identifies the size, speed grade, and structure of the DDR4 module utilizing the standard Jedec standard DDR4 DIMM/SODIMM Code Assembler method.
* Laptop not included
It verifies the SPD content to be compatible with the computer system. It captures and saves the SPD codes on files for easy cloning or for future reference. It also allows extraction of SPD codes from golden modules for ease of editing and comparison.
The CST New DDR4 Ez-SPD Programmer comes with Windows Graphic Interface and user friendly pull-down menu with help tutorial designed specially for the “non-technical users”. DDR4 DIMM SPD samples library and tables are also included for easy quick reference.
Ez-SPD Now Comes in several Models
- Ez-SPD programmer with standard 168/144pin sockets.
- Ez-Pro SPD programmer with heavy duty 168/144pin sockets.
- Ez-RIMM SPD programmer with heavy duty 184pin Rambus memory module socket.
- Ez- DDR SPD programmer with heavy duty 184pin DDR DIMM memory module socket.
- Ez- DDR2 FB-DIMM SPD programmer with heavy duty 240pin DDR2 DIMM memory module socket.
- Ez- DDR2 SPD programmer with heavy duty 240pin DDR2 DIMM memory module socket.
- Ez- DDR3 SPD programmer with heavy duty 240pin DDR3 DIMM memory module socket.
- EZ- DDR4 SPD programmer with heavy duty 284pin DDR4 DIMM memory module socket.
What is SPD?
The latest Memory Modules come with a small EEPROM call the Serial Presence Detect (SPD) which the computer uses to identify the characteristics of the memory modules. Computer manufacturers identify modules through SPD signatures written on the DIMM Module. Some computers cannot work with memory modules having mis-match SPD.
How does it work?
It enable you to read SPD codes and automatically identify the size, speed grade, and structure of memory module. It also allows you to correct the SPD content to be compatible with your system. It captures and saves the SPD codes for future reference and allows for the extraction of SPD codes to edit and compare.
- Easy Windows Graphical Interface (GUI), Compatible with Microsoft Window 2000,NT,XP and Window 7 operating system
- Automatically identify memory module byte size, access time, standard or ECC and also type of chips used, allowing user to determine system compatibility.
- User friendly pull-down menu with help tutorial designed specially for the "non-technical users".
- Extension SPD sample library resource for easy quick reference.
- Ez Programmer kit comes with standard 168pin DIMM , 144pin SODIMM socket and software for programming FPM/EDO or SDRAM module SPD. Opional Ez-RIMM programmer comes with 184pin heavy duty RIMM socket,the Ez-DDR programmer comes with 184pin heavy duty DIMM socket and the Ez-DDR2/DDR3 programmer comes with 240pin heavy duty DIMM socket .
DDR4 Unit comes with heavy-duty 284pin DIMM socket and optional 256 pin SODIMM socket for the manufacturing environment.The Ez-SPD DDR4 SPD DIMM Programmer is available NOW. Call for Pricing and delivery.
CST, Inc. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, USA as well as global distributors strategically located in Canada, China, France, Germany,Spain, Portugal, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan and Israel.
Copyright © 2018 CST, Inc. All Rights Reserved